Inspired Images Traveling Journal

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Pages 15-16 - done

(beth) I toned down the black a bit by coating it all with a silver acrylic ink. I colored in everything else in various ways, trying to spread the techniques around.

(kirsten) So, I added some more colors, and some black paint. By the way, I'm pretty much hating the black - so feel free to rework that whole deal. :)
(beth) More hearts. :) The stamped ones on the right are from part of my Fine Art Valentine print. Your turn.

(kirsten) Yes, it is a little early for Valentine's day compositions, but I was trying to work out some ideas for Nicci's Fine Art Valentine project, which I really need to get rolling on. So, Beth can feel free to color in what I left blank or add some more lovey-dovey action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home