Inspired Images Traveling Journal

Friday, January 06, 2006

Pages 19-20 - done


(beth) I painted the building and got some nice variation in shades in there. The building I picked up the imagery from was in Italy I think, but as I drew it and we've been painting it I think it's definitely morphed into the southwest.
(kirsten) I added some very subtle outlines to define the shapes a little (I hardly changed anything, so I replaced your last scan, Beth). This is one of my favorite pages so far!
(kirsten) Started to add some background with acrylic paint. You can see the embroidery from the previous page camouflaged into the sky. It seems like this building is in the Southwest?
(beth) My turn to start out some architecture. An elaboration from my sketchbook when I was working through a book on various buildings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home