Inspired Images Traveling Journal

Friday, January 06, 2006

Pages 21-22 - done

(kirsten) Since this spread is so text focused, I decided it would be appropriate to include definitions of the words. I used a gold paint pen to write the definitions and also traced over some of the letters in the background and added a couple doo-dads. I think this is done (?).
(beth) More layers, hmmm. I added many "VISUAL"s going horizontally in colored pencil and one really large one.
(kirsten) I added some shimmery gold polkadots. I see several more layers to come here.
(beth) I bought a nifty magnetic alphabet set and have been playing with it. I had only used it for traditional word uses but I'd been thinking about patterning the text since I got it, so I tried it here. I'll see what Kirsten does and maybe layer more text on top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home