Inspired Images Traveling Journal

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Pages 23-24 - done

(beth) I know Kirsten said this page was done, but I'd been wanting to put a picture over there and just never got around to it. So I slipped one on.
(kirsten) Just a little curtain to incorporate that negative space above the hole in the door with the decor!
(kirsten) View through the hole. Wouldn't it be nice if you could just open a door and have the warm beach be there? Well, I suppose some people can!
(beth) In this and on pages 25-26 I tried something. I cut a hole in the book. I had some thoughts in mind that ended up being backwards. So have to come up with some new ones, but still, this should be interesting. I need to cut a hole in my book when I get it back.
(kirsten) Behind door #1....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home