Inspired Images Traveling Journal

Monday, March 06, 2006

Pages 27-28 - done

(kirsten) A little additional color in the background, and I gave our silly dude a chin and skin color. voila!

(beth) I added color with some of my Golden fluid acrylics.
(kirsten) Here he is! I tried to add some clothing details this time - collar, cuffs, etc. - but I got frustrated and he ended up with glasses and a goofy mustache. Oops!

(beth) Well, I missed this page when I was scanning, but at least I'm not alone. Kirsten added some little flowers at the bottom. I colored them in and then added a tree and a park bench in the background in the upper left.
(beth) The way the paisleys were arranged made me think of a figure, so I drew one. I love the exuberance he or she seems to have.
(kirsten) A little paisley pattern getting started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home