Inspired Images Traveling Journal

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Pages 33-34 - done

(kirsten) more color with watercolor crayon. I like her outfit!
(beth) Since we have armor, I thought we should have a castle to go with it.

(kirsten) Added some color with watercolor crayons. I tried to compliment the intricate shapes in her bodice and her fun purple hair!
(beth) Kirsten had lightly sketched in the outline of a person in pencil with the below shape as a part of the torso. I thought it was an interesting idea so I went with it. It's more armor-like (anime or fantasy) than clothing-like, in my opinion, but maybe not.
(beth) This pattern is from the back of an eighteenth century chair that I saw at the RISD museum. But its origin has nothing to do with where Kirsten decides to take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home