Inspired Images Traveling Journal

Friday, April 14, 2006

Pages 35-36 - done

(kirsten) the lace paper is hard to see in the scan - but it is a beautiful texture and contrast. done!
(beth) I added lace paper to the background to fade it out and highlight the plant more.
(kirsten) More color added to the pot and plant with watercolor crayons. The flowers remind me of wallpaper... this page might be done... we'll see!
(beth) The pen was so beautifully delicate that i thought it might make a nice contrast against a bold background. I think it kinda got lost instead. I'm still okay with the page, but it's not quite what I intended.
(kirsten) I drew this plant with felt tip pens. I should draw with pen more often. I think it frees up my drawing style a little. When I'm using pencil, it's just to easy too erase all those pesky mistakes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home